Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blogging is hard!

OK, so my attempt at blogging has been an abysmal failure! With a job and two young kids, it seems impossible to find the time for all the things that need to be done... cooking, dishes, laundry, yard work. There never seems to be any time for the exercise I so desperately need or even a few minutes on the couch resting or reading. Which means there also is seemingly little time for social networking or blogging. And even when there is time, I work on a computer all day, so turning it on at home is not always my first priority.

So, for all these reasons, it turns out that blogging is extremely difficult for me. I have ideas for posts but no time or motivation to actually write them! But I'm going to try again, so look for more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment